So, I ended up on call today so I didn't have to go into the office. I put angstridden back up so I can get the two sites back on the same code tree. I'll probably work on that later tonight. Right now I have some work that I started last night well very drunk that I want to finish.

It has to do with submitting prints over at deviantart ( ). The submit process has been fsck'd for quite a while now and I wanted to know why. So, after some poking around I figured out the part were it's getting screwed and a possible (and a bit complicated) way around it.

If want you can take a look at the test of the flash app I did ( ). Don't bother hitting submit though it will just bring you back to this page.

Thats all for now I have to run out and grab a pack of smokes.